November 25, 2013
Dr. Strobert interviews systematic theologian Dr. Kristin Largen about her work at Gettysburg Seminary which focuses on the importance of comparative (inter-religious) theology.
Dr. Largen shares her experiences of immersion into four non-Christian religious traditions and what that means not only to her but to Christians everywhere who are seeking a better understanding of their own and other faiths.
November 11, 2013
Dr. Strobert talks with Gerhard Ulrich, Bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Northern Germany about a wide variety of topics including:
- The relationship between the Lutheran Churches in Germany and the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Theological education in Germany
- Who are we as Lutherans? What is our particular vocation?
- Examining the various cultures within the German Churches
- Unity versus uniformity
- Discussion of the new church structure in Northern Germany
- Issues within the church with the former Eastern Germany population